Hampel is always seeking resourceful, innovative and motivated individuals.
If you love the excitement of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding work environment and you have an optimistic “can-do” attitude, apply today! Hampel has a great work environment, great pay and great benefits all in a friendly, team-oriented, professional atmosphere. Hampel’s proprietary brand, Calf-Tel- the global leader in calf housing, also offers a rewarding work environment in the ever-growing dairy industry. If you enjoy building and maintaining relationships and providing input for future product development we’d like to talk to you.
Hampel’s compensation packages include competitive salaries, health & dental benefits, profit sharing and 401k.
Customer Service Representative - Sales/Marketing
Under the direction of and reporting to the Brand Development Manager, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing ongoing customer support to the Hampel Sales Department. This position will audit and interpret incoming orders, enter orders into the company ERP (WWERP) system, answer calls and respond to customer inquiries. Typical customer questions are focused on product information, product availability, pricing, and shipment detail. This individual will facilitate internal and external coordination to promote customer relationships, and ensure customer satisfaction is in balance with Hampel Corp’s Best in Class customer support. This employee is expected to have a high level of communication skills to effectively engage with others to resolve problems (internal & external) with the use of facts and data and/or appropriate conflict resolutions skills. All tasks must be completed on time, in a professional manner, with minimal errors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned as needed.)
- Enforce Hampel Corp. order policies by auditing, analyzing and interpreting incoming orders covering a wide scope of products, to clarify terms, pricing, ship to location, and shipping instructions.
- Incoming orders will cover an array of customer types, including but not limited to dealers, sales representatives, E Commerce, national chains, and end users.
- Accurately enter customer orders into company ERP system (WWERP) within 24 hours of receipt. Seek Supervisor assistance to resolve matters going beyond 24 hours.
- Respond promptly as needed to customer requests on product availability dates and expediting. Assist as needed in providing delivery information to customers.
- Assist in maintaining and updating customer report logs including but not limited to complaint log, compliment log, on time delivery.
- Manage the open order report. Proactively work to expedite any orders at risk of late shipment. Maintain data integrity of the report.
- Participate in project teams, cross functional teams, and department team projects.
- Assume ownership of additional administrative and/or sales related duties in addition to standard CSR responsibilities.
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations, departmental, company policies, and procedures.
Minimum Level of Education/Training Required
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of five years customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to make decisions or seek supervisory assistance in a timely manner.
- Excellent phone skills which include prompt, courteous, and efficient handling of calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Good organizational skills and follow through.
- Ability to work well with all departments.
- Able to effectively learn and utilize various order entry processes successfully and accurately.
- Working knowledge of computer software including Excel, Word, Outlook, WWERP, and CRM.
Machine Operators – All Shifts
Up to a $1,250 Hiring Bonus
We’re looking for people who thrive in a team environment. We’re looking for people who can see the bigger picture. We’re looking for people who are ambitious and look to succeed in a career versus just another job.
We are Hampel. Our purpose is to build a great company with great people, great partnerships and great results.
The BIG PICTURE is we deliver products and solutions that make a difference in people’s lives through practical innovation, extraordinary service and proven reliability. When we do this WE TAKE SHAPE.
We are a family of hard working, like- minded people who are always looking to improve—in everything we do.
If this sounds like you—we want you on our team. We know that you’ll thrive here.
As a machine operator, WE WILL TRAIN YOU to work with the latest in thermoforming innovation and high technology. In fact, Hampel is home to the first 9 axis robotic trimmer in North America! You will be responsible for the efficient operations of thermoforming and/or automated trimming equipment in order to produce high quality components in the most efficient manner, meeting safety, quality and delivery expectations. Qualified candidates must be of good character, quality conscious, mechanically inclined, detail oriented, self-starters that are able to work in a fast paced production environment.
“Take Shape” is our company mantra. It means we believe in the “Power of Possible.” We jump in and tackle challenges head-on and help our customers achieve the impossible.
TO FIND OUT MORE—APPLY TODAY and watch your career TAKE SHAPE!
Hampel offers a clean workplace, competitive pay, steady year-round work with overtime opportunities, complete benefit package, a 401k plan with match and a profit sharing plan.
Download and complete the Application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete an application in person between 8 am and 4 pm.
Hampel and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.